Customer Care Charter
The Australian Hearing Customer Care Charter (available in English, Chinese, Greek and Italian) sets out the services and standards of care that you can expect. It also provides infomation on your privacy and how to provide us with feedback.
Our commitment to quality care
Our friendly staff care and will work with you to discuss the best solution for your hearing needs.
Our staff will help arrange appointments, provide information and answer any questions you might have.
- specialist care
- the latest hearing aid technology to suit your particular needs
- an Australia-wide network of hearing centres and visiting services
- a prompt repair service.
Our commitment to you
In caring for you, we will:
- be professional
- explain the test results and risks, and discuss hearing solutions that are aimed at meeting your needs
- fit your hearing aid(s) using best practice methods and equipment
- provide your doctor or other health care professional with a report of these results if requested by you
- provide follow-up care
- provide wheelchair access in all permanent centres
- discuss any costs that may be associated with your hearing care.
How you can help us to meet our commitment to you
To enable us to provide you with the best possible care we rely on you to:
- disclose all relevant medical details and specific needs. If you are not sure of the relevance of your medical details please discuss the matter with us
- ask us to further explain anything that you do not understand
- undertake other necessary care
- return for a follow-up appointment
- provide us with feedback on our service and care.
Your privacy and confidentiality
Click here to download PDF