We provide clients with the latest hearing device technology, including a wide range of hearing solutions.
Our clients can choose hearing devices that meet their specific hearing needs and have outstanding sound quality. Clients can choose a fully subsidised device or pay an additional amount for higher-level technology features, such as adaptive directional microphones.
Australian Hearing offers a wide range of technologically advanced digital hearing devices to suit clients' personal profiles and hearing needs.
Benefits of our hearing devices
All our hearing devices:
- are comfortable to wear in noisy situations
- allow the wearer to manually switch programs to suit different situations, such as listening to TV or speaking on the phone
- automatically adjust so the sounds are not too soft or too loud
- use multi-channel technology to give a close match to individual hearing loss
- are easy to adjust.
Our higher technology hearing devices also:
- have directional microphones that help clients focus their hearing on what they want to hear in noisy and group situations. Fully subsidised behind-the-ear hearing aids now have this feature.
- are capable of reducing wind noise
- detect and suppress annoying whistling
- automatically adjust to each situation so that you hear comfortably.