As an Australian Hearing client, we work with you to find the best customised hearing solution and care program that will make a huge difference to both your hearing, and your life. This is your Hearing Care Plan.
It’s important to us that we put your hearing needs first. We continue to evolve and change with you. From your feedback, we’ve reviewed and revitalised our Hearing Care Plan so, as well as making sure you have the latest, feature-packed hearing technology to get the most out of life, your care plan also includes an annual check-in appointment.
At this check in, we chat with you about your lifestyle and hearing goals, help you find a hearing solution, look at your next steps and offer ongoing support. It’s all about how we can help you enhance and improve your overall hearing health.
By checking in with you more regularly, we understand what your needs are throughout your hearing journey, and the best ways to help you get the best out of life. Here’s what happens in your 30-minute annual check-in:
We’ll ask and listen
-Review and establish your goals
-Understand what has changed since your last visit
-Discuss what you are happy with and what your challenges are
We’ll create a Hearing Care Plan together
- We may check your hearing or review your progress using everyday speech materials
- We might adjust your hearing aid or other hearing technology, if needed, or demonstrate other relevant device options
- Go through communication tactics and strategies to help you stay connected
- Agree on your care plan for the next 12 months
What happens next?
- We’ll either book you in for a further appointment as needed, or will otherwise arrange to see you again in 12 months’ time (or sooner, whenever you need us).
Australian Hearing is here for you, not just for today but well into the future too. For more information about how you can benefit from our Hearing Care Plan, drop into your local Australian Hearing Centre or call 131 797.