The Oricom Care 80 is a great phone choice for those with hearing or vision difficulties. The user friendly corded phone features 6 large one touch picture memory buttons for easy phone dialing to family or friends. Simply save the phone number to one of the six buttons, then place a photograph of the person whose number is saved underneath the protective cover. That photograph then identifies your one touch dial button. The Care 80 is equipped with an amplified receiver, extra loud ringer, a large high contrast keypad, bright visual ring indicator and is hearing aid compatible (telecoil compatibility). The Care 80 contains an inbuilt inductive coupler which offers hearing aid users clearer sound. Simply switch the hearing aid to the “T” setting to use this function.
: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.
Get help with this product from a centre
Features of this product
- One touch picture memory buttons Allow you to insert up to 6 photos of the person in memory buttons for easy phone dialling.
- Hearing aid compatible Compatible for those with hearing aid (T-Coil).
- Amplified receiver Allows you to adjust the earpiece volume to a higher level (up to 24dB).
- Extra loud ringer Extra loud ringer with up to 90dB.
- Large contrast keypad Makes dialling a number easy, even in low light situations.