Signia Insio Nx hearing technology are tailor-made to suit your ear anatomy so you can enjoy spending time with those closest to you. Through its incredibly discrete design and great sound quality, Insio is your partner for confidence and natural sound.1
Discrete and virtually unnoticeable
Hidden in the ear, the Insio Nx custom hearing aids are so discrete, people might not notice you’re wearing them at all.
Stay in touch with ease
With Insio in-the-canal (ITC) and in-the-ear (ITE) models, you can stream phone calls, music or watch your favourite TV programs with Bluetooth® connectivity on IOS devices. An accessory device can be purchased for non-IOS phones.
Tune in to life’s symphony with Sound Clarity feature allowing you to enhance your listening experience in all situations. The Speech Quality technology delivers improved understanding of other people’s voices to help you hear your conversation partners better.
Take control with Signia’s myControl AppTM
Change your Pure Charge&Go settings remotely using the myControl App. The app acts as a remote control for quick and easy adjustments and personalisation to your hearing technology. Users can adjust program and volume, system sounds, power on delay, low battery interval and flight mode. Similar to a fitness tracker, the myControl App also helps users look after their hearing health by displaying noise exposure and voice activity.
You can download the myControl App via the App Store® or Google Play®
Revolutionary remote hearing care.
With Signia’s Telecare remote support, you can get the most out of your hearing technology and get the help you need without visiting one of our Hearing Australia Hearing Centres. Telecare is an app-based program which enhances the interaction between you and Hearing Australia at the crucial times when you need us the most. With Telecare, you can address minor hearing technology issues with ease from a Hearing Australia audiologist without visiting one of our centres.
Don’t take our word for it, get a free trial2 today so you can test drive the hearing technology for yourself.
Specifications provided by Sivantos Pte Ltd. Australian Hearing has not confirmed these specifications. For more information visit signia-hearing.com.au/insionx-bluetooth/
Get help with this product from a centre
- Patented Own Voice Processing (OVPTM) technology is available in all Signia NxTM hearing aids, more information available on https://www.signia-hearing.com.au/blog/nx-platform-features/.
- Free trial period will be confirmed at your appointment and is available to those accepting a free trial period of the hearing aids. You must be aged 18 years and older.
Features of this product
- Virtually unnoticeable design - Measuring at 1CM and hidden in the ear, people might not notice you’re wearing them at all.
- Stay in touch with ease - Stream phone calls, music or watch TV programs with its Bluetooth® connectivity on IOS devices. An accessory device can be purchased for non-IOS phones.
- Telecare remote support - Revolutionary remote hearing care allowing you to get the most out of your hearing technology without visiting a Hearing Australia Hearing Centre.
- Dedicated push button - Via a push button, you can change your hearing programs or volume manually.
- Natural sound and listening experience - Enjoy every voice, including your own, in outstanding sound quality.
- Perfect for most levels of hearing - Tackling a wide range of hearing loss from mild to severe giving you back the natural sounds of life.