Do you or a family member have a hearing loss and find it hard to communicate?
We’re currently seeking volunteers for a research study that aims to evaluate hearing rehabilitation services for adults with hearing loss and their communication partners.
What will it involve?
Who can be involved?
- Online survey at three different times (each approx. 10 mins)
- A five week online hearing rehabilitation program (approx. 30 mins/week)
- Possibly an interview (60 mins)
How can I join?
- The study is designed to be completed by adults with hearing loss and their communication partners together.
- You will need to sign up to the study with a family member or friend (Preferably someone you see at home at least 2-3 times a week).
If you and your family member or friend are interested, head to:
or contact Dr Carly Meyer and the research team on:
(07) 3346 7467 8am - 4pm AEST