http://viagra100mgexpresspharmacy.accountant rx With the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) being rolled out across the country, here’s some helpful information for Australian Hearing clients.
http://naturalviagrasamplesherbal.accountant generic viagra without a doctor prescription What is the NDIS?
- The NDIS is the National Disability Insurance Scheme which is implemented by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
- NDIA is an independent statutory agency whose role it is to provide individualised support to eligible people with disabilities, their families and carers.
- The NDIS started in 2013 with the aim of administering a major reform of disability services in Australia.
- As the changes required to existing disability support systems are significant, the scheme is being introduced in stages to ensure a smooth transition for people with disabilities as well as support providers.
http://viagravscialispills.accountant generic viagra without a doctor prescription How does the NDIS affect Australian Hearing clients?
- In terms of eligibility, it doesn’t.
- Australian Hearing is an approved provider under the NDIS and if you’re a current Australian Hearing client, you will continue to receive the same level of hearing services regardless of whether or not you register for the NDIS.
- Australian Hearing will continue to be the sole provider for clients who access services via the Community Service Obligation (CSO) Program until at least the end of June 2018.
brand When will the NDIS officially be rolled out?
According to the Federal Government, the NDIS will be rolled out nationally by 2019/20, and if you’re located within one of the current NDIS trial sites and you’re under the age of 65 and meet their eligibility requirements, you can register with the NDIS now.
http://genericviagraonlinebuzz.accountant viagra 100mg Where are Australian Hearing centres within current NDIS trial sites located?
http://genericviagraforsalemenwithouta.accountant natural viagra NSW/ACT
*Please note, hearing centres located within the Nepean Blue Mountains NDIS trial sites can see people aged under 18 years of age only
http://kamagrakaufenin.accountant online Victoria
generic Western Australia
levitra odt como usar South Australia – Please note, hearing centres located within this NDIS trial site can see people aged 6 and under only (or 13 and under for people not currently receiving disability services)
20 mg cialis daily Northern Territory
levitra discount drugs Tasmania – Please note, hearing centres located within this NDIS trial site can see people aged 15-24 years old only
viagra popytka tekst Queensland
other pills like viagra If you’re a health professional, how does the NDIS affect you?
If you have patients/clients on NDIS, they can access free Australian Hearing services and products via the scheme. This could be anything from full hearing assessments to hearing aids and devices designed to make hearing easier.
The above information on the NDIS has been sourced from the NDIA website www.ndis.gov.au and the Office of Hearing Services Department of Health website www.hearingservices.gov.au. It is intended to provide general information on the NDIS i only, is current at the time of publication and may change over time due to changes in government policy.
For more information on the NDIS, please call the National Disability Insurance Agency (who oversee the NDIS) on 1800 800 110 or visit www.ndis.gov.au.
Date of Publication : March 2016