Big Aussie Hearing Check 2017
THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS.
INFORMATION ON HOW TO ENTER AND PRIZES FORM PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
PROMOTER: Australian Hearing (ABN 80 308 797 003) of Level 5, 16 University Avenue, Macquarie University NSW 2109.
PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Big Aussie Hearing Check begins on 20 August 2017 at 8:30am and ends on 26 August 2017 at 5:00 pm EST (the “Promotional Period”). NSW permit number LTPS/17/15597.
1. The Promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over at the time of entry and having completed a free hearing check at a participating Australian Hearing centre, visiting site or screening event conducted by Australian Hearing staff during the Promotional Period. Completing a hearing check using our online hearing check is not a valid hearing check for the purpose of this competition.
2. This Promotion is not open to employees, representatives or agents of Australian Hearing.
HOW TO ENTER:
3. Entry into the Promotion is free.
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period and after completing a hearing check at one of the participating venues or events (see above), fill in their details on the entry form for the Promotion and leave with Australian Hearing staff.
5. To be eligible to win, entrants must provide all information requested. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
6. All entries must be received within the Promotional Period and will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not at the time of transmission.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deem an entry to be invalid if an entrant cannot provide appropriate identification or other documentation in order to confirm their identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a Prize.
8. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winner will, at the Promoter’s request and in its sole discretion:
(a) sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter; and/or
(b) provide any information reasonably required to allow the Promoter to verify or validate the winning entry.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and its related bodies corporate are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) arising in any way out of participation in the Promotion or the taking of any Prize.
10. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
11. The Prize is subject to availability and, if it becomes unavailable, may be substituted for a comparable prize of equal or greater value.
12. Without limiting any other terms herein, entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The total prize pool consists of nine (9) sets of Sennheiser RS195 headphones, valued at AUD RRP$640 (including GST). Total prize pool RRP $5760.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and must be taken as offered.
15. Values are accurate as at 4 July 2017, and the Promoter is not responsible for any variation in values.
PRIZE WINNER SELECTION PROCESS:
16. There will be nine (9) entries chosen as the winner selected at random in the form of a draw. Those winners will be awarded the Prizes.
17. The draw will take place at 10:00 am EST at: Level 5, 16 University Avenue, Macquarie University NSW 2109, on Tuesday 12 September 2017, (“Draw Date”).
18. This Promotion is a of chance and skill plays no part in the selection of the winner.
19. The Promoter or its designated representative will attempt to contact the winning entrants by phone, email and/or SMS using the contact details provided in their entry form on Tuesday, 12 September 2017. The winner will have thee (3) months to claim their prize before the prize is subject to a re-draw.
20. In the event that the Promoter cannot get in contact with the winning entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate entrant in accordance with these Terms & Conditions to be the eligible winner of the applicable Prize.
21. The Prize will be dispatched by mail. The Promoter, any fulfillment company and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to, or delay in transit of, any prize.
22. The Promoter is collecting your personal information for the purposes of conducting, promoting and administering the Promotion.
23. The Promoter may use your personal information to:
(a) administer your participation in the Promotion;
(b) process any communications you send to it;
(c) identify you and protect you from unauthorised access to your personal information; and/or
(d) get in touch with you in relation to the Promotion.
24. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s personal information to its Australian related companies, promotional partners, contractors and agents to assist in the conduct of this Promotion.
25. The Promoter may, unless opt out ‘[ ] Do not contact’ option is selected on the entry form, use or disclose your personal information to contact you in order to discuss hearing services available through Australian Hearing.
26. Entrant also agree that the Promoter may, in the event they are a winner, publish or cause to be published the entrant’s name and locality in any media.
27. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Subject to certain exemptions, you can obtain access to, change, and/or update personal information you have provided to the Promoter by contacting us on 1300 360 355 or emailing us at email@example.com.