Latest Covid-19 Information
Your health and wellbeing continue to be our number one priority especially during this challenging time. Our national network of over 170 permanent centres remain open.
We are committed to supporting you with your hearing health needs and we continue to adapt the way we provide hearing services to our clients to ensure we all stay safe.
We are offering different options for accessing hearing health services such as phone and video appointments, and are caring for thousands of clients every day with increased safeguards in our centres.
We are committed to supporting you and your families during this time. We want to reassure you that in all states:
- Our hearing centres are open, and we are seeing all clients as usual with their appointments.
- Face masks are compulsory indoors for those aged 12 years and older (unless you have an exemption). We have face masks available if you do not have your own.
- Our staff are using face masks in all our centres. Face shields may be worn where clients are unable to follow the conversation if they can't see the talker's mouth.
- Clients have the option to come into the centre or receive support remotely - just let us know when you are booking an appointment.
- We are following strict Covid-Safe principles.
- We are monitoring the latest Covid-19 updates and adhering to the latest government advice.
- We ask that you please do not attend your appointment if you're unwell or have been to a Covid hotspot.
Supporting our clients at hearing centres, we are still:
- Continuing to practice very good hygiene procedures.
- Offering clients the option to come into the centre or receive support remotely.
- Minimising the number of people in the waiting room.
- Maintaining social distancing practices as outlined within government recommendations.
We’re here to help
Click here to book an appointment or call 131 797 to find out how we can help.
Alternatively, you can:
Find your closest centre here
Contact us online here
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your ongoing support and we hope that you and your families continue to stay safe and well.