tadalafil tadora 20 side effects Children and young adults
- Pensioner Concession Card holders.
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Repatriation Health Card holders.
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs White Repatriation Health Card holders specifying hearing loss.
- Recipients of a sickness allowance from Centrelink.
- Dependents of a person in one of the above categories.
- Members of the Australian Defence Forces.
- Referred clients of an Australian Government-funded vocational rehabilitation service.
- Some NDIS participants with hearing needs.
Eligible adults in the above categories need to apply for a Voucher (which entitles you to subsidised hearing services).
Australian Hearing can also see the following adults (a Voucher is not required for these groups):
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples aged over 50.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples participating in the Remote Jobs and Communities Program
- An adult client who meets the Voucher program eligibility criteria and has a profound hearing loss or hearing loss and severe communication impairment
- A person who meets the Voucher program eligibility criteria, and lives in a remote area of Australia.
For more information, including how to obtain a service, call 131 797.