GPs can refer to Australian Hearing in 3 different ways:
Now available on Medical Director version 3.16 and over, Genie 8.8.3 and Best Practice version 22.214.171.1241 and over.
Australian Hearing and HealthLink have joined forces to provide the first hearing e-Referral service in Australia.
- Open to any adult patient concerned about their hearing
- Quick and easy to use.
- No HealthLink or Wrong Version? No problem, simply visit the practice management software website to find out how to download the correct version.
- Instant e-Referral receipt and processing
- Dedicated GP hotline for clinical support: phone 1800 776 631 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
It’s never been easier to refer patients with hearing concerns. GPs can now provide their patients with access to Australian Hearing’s support and advice, quickly and easily, all from within Medical Director, Genie and Best Practice.
Contact us on 1800 776 631 or email@example.com if you have any questions or require more information.
2) Using template letters in your practice management software
Most software should have the Australian Hearing Medical Referral available in your letter templates. If you are unable to find it, please contact us on 1800 776 631 for assistance
3) Australian Hearing Medical Referral.
Fill this out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate receipt. Contact us on 1800 776 631 to order a pad or click on the image to download it: