What is Hearing Loss?
A hearing loss occurs when your ability to hear is reduced, making it more difficult for you to hear speech and all the other sounds in life you love. A hearing loss can be caused by many factors, but age and exposure to loud noise are the two most common causes.
Signs of Hearing Loss
- Asking people to repeat themselves
- Your family complaining the TV volume is up too loud
- You hear ringing or buzzing noises in your ears
- Straining to hear in noisy places
- Missing out on everyday sounds