Experience convenient appointments with your hearing specialist through Hearing Australia's Telehealth service. With Telehealth, you can have appointments via video call or telephone from a place that is convenient for you.
There are various ways to have a Telehealth appointment. These include using your smartphone or landline for a telephone appointment, utilising your smartphone, iPad, laptop, or desktop PC for a video call.
Benefits of Telehealth
- Avoiding the need to travel for your appointment.
- Culturally safe access to hearing services.
- Including a support person or family member in your appointment.
- Reducing exposure to COVID-19 or Influenza.
- Ability to arrange an interpreter during your appointment where possible.
If you prefer a Telehealth appointment, please ask our friendly Hearing Australia team.
Help and Support
Please contact your local hearing centre or call 134 432 for any questions or assistance, including:
- Instructions for connecting to a video call.
- Testing your video call connection.
- Access to live captioning.
- Troubleshooting support.